We’ve seen docks for the iPhone come in all shapes and sizes, some are sound docks, while others are charging docks, but a dock for scanning documents? Well if you’re the type that scans things often with their mobile device and would like a more professional way of doing it, the ScanDock is something you might to consider. As you can see in the photo above, this dock is by no means small and inconspicuous. In fact it is rather obvious and basically what it does is align your iPhone parallel to the base where you can place documents to “scan” using your iPhone.
The base will sport a special silicone coating which will help keep papers flat and stable without the need for a frame, and best of all it even comps with lamps on the side which will help provide some illumination in case it is too dark for scanning. Granted not everyone is that fussy about how their scans look, but for the perfectionist, the ScanDock will set you back a cool $500, yes you heard us right. In any case if you’d like to learn more about the ScanDock or buy one for yourself, head on over to its website for the details.
- New Apple iPhone Borrows Design Cues From iPhone 5c And 7G iPod Nano [Rumor]
- Apple Technology Takes Device Aging Into Consideration
- Maps For iOS 8 To Come With Radical Improvements [Report]
- Untethered iOS 7.1 Jailbreak Not Possible
- Samsung Isn't Facing Manufacturing Issues With Apple's A8 Processor [Report]