Sony has announced that it is going to hold a press conference on 25th June in Germany. It is going to unveil a new device, though there are no clues regarding it on the invitation itself, which reads “Lust suf mehr?.” That’s German for “You want more?.” There are two Sony products churning in the rumor mill right now. One’s an alleged quadcore Android smartphone that has a 20 megapixel camera. The second is a 6.44 inch full HD display touting ‘phablet’ that carries the codename ‘Togari.’ It is likely that any one of the two might be announced on 25th June.
Most recently the Togari phablet was rumored. Apparently this device will feature stylus pen support and that it’s display would work with any pen or pencil. Obviously all of this has been taken from various rumors, so we can’t say for sure what exactly Sony’s alleged phablet will bring to the table. Even if its just the conventional stylus support, that would place it in a direct collision course with Samsung’s Galaxy Note series. The new Galaxy Note 3 is expected to be unveiled around September, is Sony rushing to get its phablet out first? We’ll know for sure come 25th June.RELATED
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- Follow: Sony,