The good people over at Engadget do have a spanking new smartphone that they have spotted, where it comes in the form of the Sprint Vital, which so happens to share more than just a passing resemblance to the ZTE Quantum which is also headed towards the direction of Sprint, as was leaked and covered by us at the end of the first quarter of the year. Well, the most recent leak concerning the Sprint Vital would see this particular smartphone come with a 5” High Definition display that will be accompanied by a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, a 13-megapixel camera at the back, 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal memory which for most of us out there would not be enough, hence it is nice to see the Sprint Vital sport a microSD memory card slot to carry your collection of movies and music.
It is said that the Sprint Vital will run on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice, with a rather beefy 2,500mAh battery to keep it going on Sprint’s 4G LTE network. No idea on the pricing or availability details just yet, but “soon” is the most likely answer.
- 2014-04-17: Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers