There are many ways one can feel good about themselves, such as working out, putting on nice clothes, having a skill that not many people possess, and etc., but owning a tablet? That’s definitely not on the list, but according to a survey commissioned by the folks at Next Issue Media, the results of their survey has found that about 69% of the tablet owners they surveyed believed themselves to be more knowledgeable about current events compared to their friends, versus the 47% of non-tablet owners. Apparently this is because of the mobility and portability of tablets which allows tablet-users to have constant access to the media, meaning that they have no excuse for not being as up-to-date as another person. In fact it was found that because of this mobility, tablet owners might even feel pressured to know more than their non-tablet owning friends. What do you guys think? Any tablet owners out there agree with the results of this survey? More results from the survey can be found in the source link below, but in the meantime feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments below!
- 2014-03-04: 1 In 10 Americans Equate HTML With An STD
- 2014-02-28: 87% Of Smartphone/Tablet Users Shop On Their Devices
- 2014-01-02: PS4 Gamers Three Times More Likely To Watch Porn Compared To Xbox One Gamers
- 2013-12-08: Survey Finds 1.2 Billion Apps Were Opened During Thanksgiving Weekend
- 2013-11-13: Study Finds That 47% Of Adults Surveyed Were Interested In Wearable Electronics