Earlier this morning, we did talk about how the Nokia Lumia 925 is rumored to be available in a fortnight’s time to the masses. Here is something that is far more concrete than just an anonymous tip from someone over the Internet – a leaked image of T-Mobile’s upcoming roadmap, where it depicts that the Sony Xperia Z and Nokia Lumia 925 is set to be part of a major release this coming July 14th. That would be just a couple of weeks or so away, and to keep those two devices company, an unknown quantity known as the T-Mobile 768 will also be making its debut. Chances are the T-Mobile 768 will be some sort of prepaid device that carries Huawei, ZTE or some other manufacturer who has ties with T-Mobile branding in the past.
Of course, the July 14th date is subject to change as with all leaks, but so far, we do not see anything in our crystal ball to deviate from the above mentioned date. Will you be on the lookout for all three devices, and which one appeals to you the most?
Next Story: Sony Xperia Z Ultra Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2014-03-03: T-Mobile Xperia Z Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2014-02-13: T-Mobile To End Nokia Lumia 810 Updates
- 2013-11-19: T-Mobile Xperia Z Android 4.2 Update Released
- 2013-10-31: T-Mobile Won't Offer Nokia's Latest Devices [Rumor]