During CES 2013, VIZIO came out swinging by introducing its largest HDTV yet when they announced its 80-inch Razor LED Smart TV , making those of us with a 60-inch HDTV feel extremely inadequate. As soon as it was announced, we’re sure many of you started throwing money into your piggy bank to prepare yourself to purchase the HDTV once it’s made available. Get your piggy bank hammer ready as VIZIO is announcing its 80-inch Razor LED Smart TV is now available for purchase.
VIZIO’S Razor LED Smart TV features VIZIO’s Internet Apps Plus platform which include such popular applications as Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, M-GO, VUDU, Hulu Plus, YouTube, Pandora and Facebook which can all be accessed using the TV’s built-in Wi-Fi or its Ethernet port. VIZIO’s new 80-inch HDTV follows the company’s M-Series collection by including an ultra-thin bezel accompanied with an edge-to-edge display and features the company’s Smart Dimming technology to deliver deeper black and brighter whites, all in full HD 1080p and a 240Hz refresh rate.
Those interested in picking up VIZIO’s Razor LED Smart TV can do so by visiting VIZIO.com, or by visiting a number of retailers which include Best Buy, Costco, Amazon, Sam’s Club and Walmart. Just make sure you have the $3999.99 VIZIO is asking for this particular HDTV.RELATED
- Time Warner Cable Open To Including Netflix On Its Set-Top Boxes
- Time Warner Cable Adding TWC TV App Support To Another Platform This Week
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Follow: led tv, smart tv, vizio,