XCOM: Enemy Unknown was expected to be launched onto iOS some time this summer, and it looks like the game will be made available starting this Thursday, June 20th, exactly one day prior to summer’s official start.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown will run on a wide range of iOS devices as the iPad Mini, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and 5th-generation iPod Touches will all support the game, which will be made available for a premium price of $19.99. We know that’s a price point many iOS gamers aren’t too comfortable spending on a game, but considering you’re getting a complete version of the game on your mobile device which has won numerous awards since its release, then we see the $19.99 price point to be quite the bargain.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown will be a universal app with both Game Center and iCloud support, which means not only will you be able to play the game on all of your iOS devices, but you’ll also be able to continue where you left off from one iOS device to another.RELATED
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- Xbox One SmartGlass App Now Available On iOS, Android
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- PlayStation App Released Ahead Of PS4 Launch On iOS, Android
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Follow: iOS, iPad, iPhone, ipod touch,
- Seen at: uk.gamespot