With a little less than half a year left to go in 2013, we don’t expect Nokia to be sitting on their laurels and obviously the Finnish company has more Lumia devices up their sleeves, and thanks to a post from a Chinese website, a certain Lumia device by the moniker “Lumia 625” has been revealed. Of course the handset has yet to be confirmed by Nokia, and there’s no word if this will make its way stateside or if it will be a China exclusive, but based on its specs, it is not a variant of the Lumia 620.
According to post on the Chinese website, the Lumia 625 will be a brand new device and will sport a 4.7” display, although it seems to be lacking the ClearBlack display technology suggesting that maybe it is not as high-end as you might think. Other than that the device is said to be roughly the same size as the Lumia 920 and will sport a 2,000mAh battery. Additional specs such as memory and CPU remain a mystery for now. Assuming the specs are legit, it could be the first Lumia phone to break the 4.5” display barrier, perhaps hinting that we can expect similar screen sizes, if not larger, from future Nokia handsets.
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns