With companies such as Samsung and LG reigning over in South Korea, and with Samsung’s Galaxy S series being quite a hit, you wouldn’t be blamed if you expected Samsung to reign supreme in its own country. However it turns out that Apple might actually be stealing Samsung’s spot, thanks to a new survey conducted by Naver in which 44,168 smartphone owners voted that in terms of customer satisfaction, Apple’s iPhone is their favorite.
The survey found that in terms of getting things fixed, Apple was the speediest, not to mention Apple’s products were found to require the least amount of repairs to begin with. The survey found that customer satisfaction for Apple sat at an impressive 52%, narrowly beating out Samsung who was at 50%, followed by LG at 46%. The survey also found that 17% of iPhone customers had an issue with their phone in the first year, versus LG at 25%, Samsung at 31%, and Pantech at 33%.
Next Story: Native Evernote App For Blackberry 10 Leaked
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device