Gamers might have heard that Ubisoft plans to release Assassin’s Creed titles on a yearly basis, and we’re sure that there are some who are pleased as punch with that decision, and there are others who might be worried that constant releases could affect the overall quality of the game and ultimately the franchise as well. In any case if you’re wondering what’s in store for the Assassin’s Creed franchise after Black Flag, the game’s writer, Brenden Fletcher, revealed that gamers who are interested to seeing what the future has in store for Assassin’s Creed, they should definitely pick up the Assassin’s Creed: Brahman comic.
The comic will take place in India set in 1839 and will feature an all-new assassin and takes places during the Colonial British rule, and part of the plot involves the assassin on the hunt for an extremely powerful object. According to Fletcher, “I can’t say much more than that about the hints, of course, but if you’re really excited about Assassin’s Creed games and you want to know where everything’s going past Black Flag and into the future, there are extremely strong hints in Brahman.” We can’t help but wonder if the comic’s settings have already given away the next possible location and era for the game, but if you want to find out more, we guess you’ll have to pick up the comic and see for yourself!
- 2014-04-21 73 Million Assassin's Creed Titles Sold To Date, According To Ubisoft
- 2014-04-13 Ubisoft And musterbrand Team Up For Watch Dogs Apparel And Accessories
- 2014-04-13 Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-07 Watch Dogs' Recommended Specs Leaked On Steam
- 2014-04-01 Ubisoft: No Watch Dogs Demo Planned
- 2014-03-30 Ubisoft Reiterates Their Commitment To Annual Assassin's Creed Releases
- 2014-03-21 Assassin’s Creed Unity Teaser Trailer
- 2014-03-19 New Upcoming Assassin's Creed Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-02-24 Ubisoft Exec Denies Assassin's Creed V Will Take Place In Feudal Japan