Earlier we had reported that thanks to a brief hands on by N4BB’s Max Salman, we now have a little idea of what we might be able to expect from the upcoming BlackBerry A10 device, the Canadian company’s attempt at a phablet-like device of their own. However shortly after Salman’s hands-on hit the internet, the folks in Vietnam have managed to get their own hands on the device and have actually posted a video of the upcoming BlackBerry A10! This video is courtesy of Tinhte.vn who has in the past managed to get hands-on reviews of devices that have yet to be announced.
As you might have expected, this hands-on is done in Vietnamese so unless you can speak and understand the language, we guess the video and the accompanying images will have to do. In the meantime according to the rumors, the BlackBerry A10 is rumored to feature a 1.7GHz dual-core processor from Qualcomm, a 5” AMOLED display, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of onboard storage, an 8MP rear-facing camera, a 2MP front-facing camera, a 2,800mAh battery and will run on BlackBerry OS 10.2.
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2013-07-24: BlackBerry A10 Gets A Hands-On Preview Ahead Of Announcement
- 2013-07-23: BlackBerry A10 Pictures Surface Yet Again
- 2013-07-21: BlackBerry A10 Display And Digitizer Leaked
- 2013-07-21: Purported BlackBerry A10 Back Panel Leaked
- 2013-07-15: BlackBerry A10 Specifications And Features Detailed In Leaked Slide