We did talk about how Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies would arrive with a “M for Mature” rating a week back, and here we are with more news for hardcore fans of Gyakuten Saiban 5, otherwise known as Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies. This is a title that is headed for the Nintendo 3DS, and we do hope that interest in this genre will continue to remain, or perhaps even grow from strength to strength, with its release. Gamers in Japan will be able to play it this Thursday, although those of us living in the West will have to be patient for at least a couple more months.
Capcom intends to add more fanfare to the game’s release by asking visitors to the official Phoenix Wright website to investigate a crime scene, where they will have to spot the contradictions in all three witness statements. The successful ones will be in the running to win one of the 50 ‘blood pillows’ that will turn an innocent sleeping stance into a murder scene, ala cartoon. Looks cute, don’t you think so?
Next Story: Uniqul Lets You Pay With Your Face
- 2014-04-21 Capcom Reveals New Monster Hunter 4G Trailer
- 2014-04-21 New Ultra Street Fighter IV English Trailer Denotes 44 Challengers
- 2014-03-10 Capcom And Twitch Deliver Capcom Pro Tour
- 2014-02-24 Capcom's DLCs Account For 15-16% Of Their Sales
- 2014-02-21 Money Matches Arrives For Super Street Fighter 4