Each Tuesday, gamers would look forward to PlayStation Mobile as that is the day where new games, apps and updates are added. In fact, it is this Tuesday that saw Square Enix’s Chaos Rings and Chillingo’s Roll in the Hole join the PlayStation Mobile bandwagon, where they are accompanied by Attack of the Mutants and fishFishFISH. Not only that, updates to Duelist Calculator were introduced, in addition to Tileogo experiencing a price change.
Chaos Rings by Square Enix will cost you $7.99, where it relies on a classic game system that targets RPG fans who want to travel back in time for some nostalgic gaming. Chaos Rings delivers an epic tale that comprises of four different scenarios, and all of them will be enhanced by spectacular sound effects and butter smooth 3D graphics. I am quite sure folks who want to take a trip down memory lane would not mind forking out a tenner with change to spare in order to enjoy Chaos Rings. As for the other titles, well, it does not take away the shine off the Chaos Ring announcement, do they?
- 2014-04-11: Hitman GO Arriving On iOS 17th April
- 2014-04-09: School Girl Strikers iOS RPG From Square Enix Coming Your Way
- 2014-04-01: Square Enix Opens Teaser Site For New RPG
- 2014-03-21: Original Final Fantasy XIV's Downfall Was Due To Overly Designed Flowerpots (Amongst Other Things)
- 2014-02-24: Final Fantasy VII Remake Could Be A Possibility