We know just how much you youngins love your stickers, and your iPods as well as your Chipotle burrito bowls and as great as it would be for Facebook to bring all of those to your computer screen, only one of them is getting the honor of being rolled out to the web version of its site. No – you won’t be able to get Chipotle burrito bowls from your computer screen. Since you’re obviously terrible at guess, we’ll just tell you – it’s stickers.
Facebook introduced stickers back in April within their Facebook and Facebook Messenger apps for iOS and Android. If you’ve ever used Facebook’s stickers, you’ll know that they’re a bit more elaborate versions of emoticons as you can use a number of characters to convey how you’re feeling.
Facebook users can access stickers by clicking on the emoticon icon inside of your message which includes 16 free sticker packs, including a Despicable Me 2 sticker pack which features characters from the animated film. There’s even a sticker pack called “Beast” that was inspired by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s dog.RELATED
- New Website Helps Users Check If Their Email Account Has Been Hacked
- Facebook Is Open To The Idea Of A "Sympathize" Button
- Download Gmail And Google Calendar User Data Starting Today
- Top Yahoo Searches In 2013 Revealed
- PayPal Now Offering Digital Gift Cards For Purchase
- Follow: Facebook, stickers,
- Seen at: techcrunch