We know just how much you youngins love your stickers, and your iPods as well as your Chipotle burrito bowls and as great as it would be for Facebook to bring all of those to your computer screen, only one of them is getting the honor of being rolled out to the web version of its site. No – you won’t be able to get Chipotle burrito bowls from your computer screen. Since you’re obviously terrible at guess, we’ll just tell you – it’s stickers.
Facebook introduced stickers back in April within their Facebook and Facebook Messenger apps for iOS and Android. If you’ve ever used Facebook’s stickers, you’ll know that they’re a bit more elaborate versions of emoticons as you can use a number of characters to convey how you’re feeling.
Facebook users can access stickers by clicking on the emoticon icon inside of your message which includes 16 free sticker packs, including a Despicable Me 2 sticker pack which features characters from the animated film. There’s even a sticker pack called “Beast” that was inspired by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s dog.
- 2014-04-17: Facebook Nearby Friends Feature Introduced
- 2014-04-16: Facebook Acquisition Will Make Sense In A Year, According To Oculus VR's Founder
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam