There’s no doubt in the fact that HTC One Mini is HTC’s worst kept secret right now. Almost everyday there are a plethora of rumors about this device coming in. Just yesterday the company itself momentarily published the HTC One Mini teaser post, though it was pulled shortly after being published online. The latest rumors, from @vizileaks, pegs the UK launch of HTC’s toned down version of the One on August 9th. It is unclear right now if the device will launched in the U.S. before or after this date, which too is obviously unconfirmed at this point in time.
The time-frame is just about right though. HTC is expected to announce this smartphone in July. Previous rumors suggest that O2 in Germany will be launching this device on August 3rd. The source of this latest rumor has a credible track record, Vizileaks did reveal quite a lot about the Nokia Lumia 1020 before it was officially unveiled on July 11th. No details on pricing are available at this point in time, it is also not known if carriers will be offering this device in the U.S.RELATED
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Follow: HTC, HTC One mini,