We’ve already heard a lot of rumors about the HTC One Max. Intially it was known as the T6, it is believed that this device is the first phablet from HTC. Rumor has it that HTC will be unveiling this device in September. Another device is expected to be announced alongside it, one we’ve not heard about before. Called the HTC Zara, the device is said to be made from plastic. No further details are available at this time.
There’s going to be an obvious advantage of fashioning the Zara out of plastic instead of metal, HTC will be able to aggressively price it to compete with its contenders in the market. It can be speculated that the Zara might be a mid-range device, since HTC currently has a premium offering in the shape of HTC One. The news follows reports of HTC establishing a new business unit called Emerging Devices, which is tasked with focusing on innovative new HTC products. Details about the internal specifications of the Zara are not available, but if this device is on the horizon, we can expect more information to trickle in soon.
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow