The Instagram app for iOS has been updated, minor changes and crucial bug fixes have been made. The app now supports landscape mode properly. Last month when Video on Instagram was announced, the app was updated, but it had a bug that wouldn’t flip videos taken in landscape mode. Most users are likely to shoot videos in landscape mode instinctively, Facebook had confirmed that there was a bug in this app that was causing the issue. That bug has now been taken care of. The changelog also lists many improvements and bug fixes.
Cinema support for front facing camera has also been added in this update. Cinema is a video stabilization feature that reduces wobbling from clips captured through the camera, Instagram founder Kevin Systrom had said at the launch of their video service that this feature had been developed with a team of ‘video scientists.’ The feature basically removes bounce that is usually evident in video clips captured through a device held in unsteady hands. The latest version of Instagram for iOS is now live and available for download from the iTunes App Store.RELATED
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon
- Facebook Videos Will Now Autoplay On Mobile
- Follow: instagram,