We’ve been keeping an eye on the LG G2 for the past couple of months, although recently we’ve been treated to a number of leaked images as well as a video directly from LG to tease its August 7 event in New York City. LG’s big reveal will take place in a little under a month, but it looks as though details and images of the LG G2 have been completely leaked.
An anonymous tipster sent Engadget a number of photos as well as a video of the LG G2 that show multiple angles of the device which leaves nothing to the imagination of what it’ll look like when its unveiled next month. The LG G2 is expected to have a 5.2-inch 1080p display which features a very thin bezel, a 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, on-screen buttons instead of physical ones, a 13MP camera and a volume rocker that is placed just underneath the camera module. The LG G2 submitted to Engadget has been confirmed to be a Sprint variant of the device running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
After seeing this much of the LG G2, we really don’t think there’s anything left to wonder about the device. All we need to do is wait for LG to make their big announcement on August 7.
Next Story: Google Latitude Retiring On August 9
- 2014-04-22: LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22: Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21: LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Headed For AT&T (Rumor)
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-03-09: Android SDK For Wearables Coming In Two Weeks
- 2014-03-03: LG Joins Nokia And Takes A Potshot At Samsung As Well
- 2013-09-05: LG G2 Hitting T-Mobile On September 18 For $99
- 2013-08-07: Hands-On: LG G2 Review