LG Optimus G2 is one of the most hotly anticipated premium Android device at the moment. Rumors regarding this device come in every other day, but still there’s no clear picture of what this device might be capable of. One thing is for sure though, its going to be powered by Qualcomm’s latest and greatest Snapdragon 800 processor. Rumor has it that this smartphone will have a 5.2 inch 1080p full HD display and a 13 megapixel camera on the back that’s aided by optical image stabilization. Previously it was believed that this smartphone will come with a 5 inch full HD display.
Recent rumors also point toward the possibility of LG Optimus G2 coming with 3GB of RAM. The device is expected to give Samsung’s Galaxy Note series a run of its money. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 too is expected to come with 3GB of RAM as well as optical image stabilization, and as long as we’re on this subject, Nokia’s new flagship reportedly touts OIS as well. The Optimus G2 is likely to be announced on August 7, it might be released a few weeks after the official announcement.
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future