Late last year, we saw LG begin selling its 84-inch 4K TV for $20,000, which we think that might be a tad out of your price range for the latest and greatest in TV technology. Since then, the company hasn’t released many 4K TVs, but today, the company is releasing a 55-inch and 65-inch 4K TV in the U.S.
LG has started to roll out both LA9700 models to retailers this week and will be asking for $6,999 and $7,999, respectively. In addition to their Ultra High Definition resolution, LG is offering a 4.1 speaker setup as well as the company’s upscaling technology, which we’re sure you’re going to need considering just how much 4K content is currently available in the U.S.
The pricing of these two 4K TVs may be considered still to be a bit high, especially when 4K content in the U.S. has yet to take off. It’s great to know company’s like LG is offering these TVs for those who really want them, but we think it’s safe to say you wouldn’t be missing much if you held out on buying a 4K TV in the near future.RELATED
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Nest Learning Thermostat Receives A Major Update
- Netatmo's Wireless Thermostat Can Be Controlled From Your Smartphone Anywhere
- This Adjustable Toilet Seat Can Keep Any Size Butt Comfortable
- Robot “Commits Suicide” On Stove
- Follow: 4k tv, LG, ultra hd,
- Seen at: lgepr.lge