There are a lot of ways through which you can manage your files on SkyDrive. There are mobile apps and softwares for Windows and Mac. If you like managing files through your web browser, by going to www.skydrive.com, you’re in luck. In a new blog post today Microsoft has detailed several enhancements that it has made to the web interface of its cloud storage solution.
Files saved on SkyDrive can now be selectively shared from anywhere on the service, previously either entire folders or individual files from a specific folder could be shared. Different files can now be shared with different people. The Shared view will display all of the files you’ve shared, and will also display files that have been shared with you. High quality pictures can now be viewed in their full resolution, SkyDrive.com automatically determines the DPI or dots per inch of your device and shows higher quality pictures and thumbnails. Animated GIFs can now be viewed in full animation as opposed to viewing them as static images. Managing photos has been improved as well, photos can now be manually rotated and the view can be configured to display photos in a certain folder instead of displaying an entire batch of photos.
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2014-04-14: 21% Of Windows XP Users Weren't Aware Of Support Cutoff [Survey]
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Updates Office Online With Tell Me, Commenting And More
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Preview Version Revealed
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Product Codenames Leaked For June-July Release
- 2014-02-10: OneDrive Launch To Entice Users With Free Storage
- 2014-01-27: Microsoft Introduces OneDrive As A SkyDrive Rebrand
- 2013-12-22: Microsoft's Early Christmas Present: 20GB Of Free SkyDrive Storage For WP users
- 2013-11-25: Microsoft Might Rename SkyDrive To 'NewDrive'
- 2013-11-19: Xbox One DVR Clips Can Be Uploaded, Shared With SkyDrive