There has been a steady stream of leaks for Motorola’s hotly anticipated Moto X smartphone. We’ve seen alleged pictures of the device itself as well as of the various parts that it is apparently made up of. It was expected that this device will be unveiled on July 11, latest information makes us believe on the contrary. Nevertheless, some new purported pictures of Moto X display panel, chassis and kevlar shell have been posted on the Chinese equivalent of Twitter, Weibo.
In all of the purported pictures that have leaked online up till now, the new Motorola logo has been spotted at the back, its there in these images as well. There is an anomaly as compared to previous leaks, we’ve seen back shells before in which the speakers were on the right of the camera, in these images they’re seen in the left. A dual SIM drawer is seen as well which hints at the possibility of a dual SIM Moto X, it is possible that such a variant may be released in a specific market, for example the dual SIM HTC One is only sold in China. Earlier today it was rumored that Moto X will come with a “Clear Pixel” rear camera and stock Android. The authenticity of all of this can absolutely be called in to question, nothing is confirmed as yet and will not be until Motorola makes an official announcement.
Next Story: Apple Seeds iOS 7 Beta 3 To Developers
- 2014-04-13: Moto X+1 Customizable Options Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off
- 2014-03-07: Motorola Moto X College Collection Launched