The next generation Nexus 7 tablet has certainly been talked about the past couple of days, and there are already analysts going around touting that the Apple iPad, which seemed invincible to other tablets, will finally see its market share drop. Google has finally put up their official promotional video for the newly released Nexus 7, where the title of the promotional video is “Fear Less”. Nice word play there, G! Having said that, it is the very same video which was shown at the Google breakfast event, but at least if you were not able to attend back a couple of days ago, here it is for your perusal.
The video does call the second generation Nexus 7 simply as the Nexus 7, so there will not be any numerical change in the name, unlike some others who figured out that it could be the Nexus 7 2, or the Nexus 2 7. Would you be picking up the new Nexus 7 anytime soon, or do you think that you are happy enough as it is right now with whatever tablet you are using? I suppose the new Nexus 7′s pricing details would make it pretty attractive.RELATED
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Follow: Google, google nexus, Nexus 7 2,