Samsung has officially announced that it is going to launch its Exynos 5 Octa processor next week. At this point in time the company hasn’t revealed many details about these new processors. It only says that they are more enhanced and powerful than ever before, but this is something that can easily be expected from a new processor. It hasn’t been revealed as yet which devices are going to be powered by the new Exynos 5 Octa processor.
The existing Exynos 5 Octa processor was launched earlier this year, it powers the i9500 variant of the Samsung Galaxy S4. Samsung will be kicking off a contest on Twitter after the announcement, giving a lucky few the chance to win “brand new, Exynos-powered device.” More details on the contest will also be unveiled next week. It is possible that Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will become the first device to be powered by the new Exynos 5 Octa processor, earlier today it was rumored that at least one variant of this device will have the Exynos processor, whereas the other is likely to have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chip.RELATED
- Google Hangouts App Update Improves SMS, MMS Messaging
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 410 64-Bit Chipset For $150 Devices
- Follow: Exynos 5 Octa, Samsung,