It has only been a couple of days since Nokia announced its much rumored EOS smartphone, which is actually called Nokia Lumia 1020. There were a lot of rumors circulating online about this device well before its release, most of those rumors have turned out to be true. At the launch event it was revealed that Lumia 1020 is exclusive to AT&T in the U.S. Those who don’t want to be tied to the carrier for two years have the option of purchasing Nokia Lumia 1020 unlocked for $735.50 online through a retailer.
NegriElectronics has listed all three Lumia 1020 colors, black white and yellow, online. They are selling the unlocked version for the aforementioned price, the devices have gone up a day before AT&T starts taking pre-orders for the Lumia 1020. On contract the device costs $299.99. In case you’re wondering what is so special about this device, the Lumia 1020 has a 41 megapixel rear camera and runs on Windows Phone 8. Sample photos taken with the device show amazing quality, there’s no doubt that this will be the go-to device for those who wish to have a beefy camera on their smartphones.
Next Story: Sprint Tri-Band LTE Modems Arriving This Friday
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-03-23: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Shoot Fashion Magazine's Entire Issue
- 2014-03-18: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used By Scientists To See Behind Objects
- 2013-12-19: More On Black Update For AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020, Lumia 1520 Gets New Firmware Too
- 2013-12-19: Nokia Lumia 1020 Getting Nokia Black Update Earlier Than Expected