It is not unusual to see purported parts of an upcoming device to leak on the internet. This sort of thing now happens with almost every major vendor, Apple is certainly no exception. Today we are treated to pictures of a purported iPhone 5S motherboard that has been leaked, it landed at iHospital, which is a repair shop based in China. Obviously, the authenticity of this part can be called in to question, but on the fact of it this motherboard does look a bit similar to that of the iPhone 5.
There have been many rumors that indicate that iPhone 5S is going to be quite similar to the iPhone 5, in terms of design as well as internal specifications. Major changes are not expected, though rumor has it that the upcoming iPhone might have a faster processor, 2GB of RAM and presumably a 12 megapixel rear camera. According to the latest prediction by one analyst, it is possible that Apple might unveil iPhone 5S on September 27th. It has also been rumored that iPhone 5 production might be halted when the successor comes out alongside the much rumored low cost iPhone. [Images via nowhereelse]RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: iPhone 5S, low cost iPhone,