Of the four tablets that Samsung has released this year, not one can be considered as premium Android tablet. However it seems that Samsung does have a high-end tablet up its sleeve. Earlier this month it was reported that a premium tablet called SM-P900 was spotted in UAProf, aiding rumors that claimed Samsung would be releasing a new tablet soon. According to latest reports, this tablet might have a 12.2 inch display with 2560×1600 pixel resolution, which is exactly the same resolution one can find on the Google Nexus 10 tablet, that Samsung manufactures.
It is being reported that several units of this tablet have entered India for testing and evaluation. Data coming in from the country reveals that the SM-P900 and SM-P905, thought to be the LTE version, will both have 12.2 inch displays. The tablet might be a little bigger than the Nexus 10, assuming that it has a very slim bezel. Samsung is expected to unveil its new premium Android tablet at the IFA event in Berlin, which takes place in September. At this event, the company is also expected to unveil the Galaxy Note 3 as well.
Next Story: Sandisk Connect Flash Drive and Media Drive
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th