Sony’s upcoming Honami is one device that has certainly set tongues wagging, not in the least because of its alleged 20-megapixel image sensor that ought to allow it to capture some really stunning photos and video on the move. I have mentioned before, and will iterate it yet again, that Sony has certainly done a pretty good job over the past few years in bringing up its profile when it comes to delivering smartphones that not only look great, but function well. For those who are curious to see and experience the Honami’s camera features, you need not wait until the real deal arrives, as a certain krabappel2548 from XDA Developers has forged a path for the rest of us by coming up with a mod which will play nice with the Xperia Z, Xperia ZL and Xperia Tablet Z, where all three will need to run on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean first.
I guess this means your Jelly Bean-powered Xperia Z, Xperia ZL and Xperia Tablet Z will be able to some of the new features which will arrive with the upcoming Honami flagship from Sony. For those who have given it a go, how do you find it so far?
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-03-04: Sony Socialife News Reader App Now Open To All Android Phones
- 2013-10-25: Sony PlayStation App Arriving This November 13th
- 2013-10-03: Sony Reveals New PS4 Companion App For iOS And Android
- 2013-09-03: Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Entire Alleged Press Release Leaks
- 2013-08-26: White Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Photos Leaked