The 2013 NFL season is set to begin on September 5, although we’re sure you football fans will be watching as many pre-season games as possible. For those of you who partake on fantasy football, this also means it’s another year where you spend your week trash talking your friends over how well you did last weekend, and thus you will most likely dominate again the upcoming weekend’s games. But up until now, Yahoo‘s fantasy football iOS and Android apps haven’t been able to give players the ability to participate in live drafts, but that all changes this year.
Yahoo has announced both of its iOS and Android fantasy football applications can now free its users from either sitting around a laptop at a friend’s house or being chained to your desktop for hours at a time through live draft support. That’s not all as Yahoo’s fantasy football app also supports mock drafts, which will help keep those draft-day surprises to a minimum. Hopefully this new update will allow you to be able to continue living your life as being able to attend a live draft while at the beach or staying at a bed & breakfast is something we’re sure you all have been wanting to do for years.
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-13: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2011-06-16: Yahoo! AppSpot helps you find apps on your iOS and Android phone