After getting some eyes-on time with Assassin’s Creed 4 last month, I can tell you that I’m probably the most excited person in regards to this game here at Ubergizmo. With Ubisoft releasing a new live-action trailer for Assassin’s Creed 4, my excitement has just increased by about 100%.
Sure – live-action trailers have almost nothing to do with the actual game, but they’re still entertaining to watch, or did you already forget about God of War: Ascension’s live-action trailer? For the Assassin’s Creed 4 live-action trailer, Ubisoft chose to show an almost two-minute video of a ship that’s in the process of being attacked by pirates. As you’d expect, there’s a lot of fighting and fire in this trailer, with some pretty disturbing imagery as we see the ship’s crew members about to drown in the sinking ship, and one crew member choosing to take his own life instead of be killed by the pirates.
At the end of the trailer, we can see Edward is perched atop of the ship that was just captured as he looks off in the distance at a Caribbean city that’s burning, along with multiple ships fighting in the waters just outside of the city. After watching the trailer, we’re sure you’d agree the life of a pirate isn’t a glamorous one, but it’s still one we all can’t wait to live when Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag releases in just a few months.
- 2014-04-21: 73 Million Assassin's Creed Titles Sold To Date, According To Ubisoft
- 2014-04-13: Ubisoft And musterbrand Team Up For Watch Dogs Apparel And Accessories
- 2014-04-13: Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-07: Watch Dogs' Recommended Specs Leaked On Steam
- 2014-04-01: Ubisoft: No Watch Dogs Demo Planned
- 2014-03-30: Ubisoft Reiterates Their Commitment To Annual Assassin's Creed Releases
- 2014-03-21: Assassin’s Creed Unity Teaser Trailer
- 2014-03-19: New Upcoming Assassin's Creed Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-02-24: Ubisoft Exec Denies Assassin's Creed V Will Take Place In Feudal Japan