Apple has yet to formally announce an event in which they will be launching the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C. We have heard the 10th of September could be a possible date, and that we might even see either device launch on the 20th. Previously we had also reported that T-Mobile had reportedly blacked out the 20th-22nd of September, preventing employees from taking leave presumably to deal with the onslaught of customers coming in to purchase the phone, and now it looks like AT&T has done something similar as well, blocking out the dates, thus further fueling speculation that the 20th of September could be when the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C are released.
According to the report, AT&T has no plans to launch other “high profile devices”, suggesting that this blackout of dates could indeed be for the iPhones. If the 10th of September launch date is true, the 20th of September release does not come as a surprise. Apple typically launches their products about a week after it has been announced as they have done so in the past, so there is no reason to believe otherwise. In any case hopefully Apple will start sending out the invites to their 10th of September event soon in which the phones’ release date can also be confirmed.
- 2014-04-09: Transit Wireless And AT&T Target 242 More NYC Subway Stops
- 2014-04-08: SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-04-04: AT&T Joins The Party, Offers BlackBerry Deal Of Their Own
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Service Plan Price Cut To Match AT&T
- 2014-03-30: TWRP For Sprint And AT&T HTC One M8 Released
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well
- 2014-03-09: iPhone 5s Continues To Grow As iPhone 5c Lags Behind
- 2014-03-03: iPhone 5s Retains Consumer Interest As iPhone 5c Struggles
- 2013-09-13: AT&T iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Arrives On September 20
- 2013-09-06: AT&T Reportedly Training Staff On iOS 7 In Preparation Of Upcoming Release