It does seem to us that plenty of attention has been showered on the upcoming iPhone 5S, never mind the fact that this particular device has yet to be officially announced or unveiled. In fact, we more or less know that there might be more than just the usual black and white shades of the iPhone 5S, and from what we have seen so far, a champagne color is not too far off from the horizon, either. After all, why bother with the usual shades when something more “royal” and kingly might be more appealing to the masses? I guess champagne itself is not going to be the third color to make an appearance, as there seems to be an iPhone 5S that will arrive in a shade of graphite, too.
This particular graphite colored iPhone 5S is said to arrive with a black trim, and it was unearthed earlier today courtesy of Sonny Dickson. It does jive with some word from the Land of the Rising Sun which allegedly points to a similar shade. If the graphite version of the iPhone 5S happens to be true, then it would mean that we would be looking at four colors for the flagship device from the moment it goes on sale, which is double of the usual black and white parade.
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-03: Galaxy S5 Versus iPhone 5s In Biometrics Test
- 2014-03-17: Asphaleia Jailbreak Tweak Lets You Use Touch ID To Protect Your Apps
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well