Grand Theft Auto 5, or rather, GTA 5 for short, looks more than ready to explode off the blocks despite some leaks from Sony that has left Rockstar Games affected negatively and ‘deeply disappointed’ because it would detract from the first time gaming experience of the new title due to spoilers. For those of you who cannot get enough about leaks and screenshots of the upcoming game, fret not – it seems that at 4pm UK time (that would be 11am Eastern time on August 29th) , Rockstar would drop a new trailer for GTA 5.
Rockstar did announce the timing on its website earlier this evening, where this particular new GTA 5 trailer will be shown as well on American TV when the upcoming episode of Breaking Bad happens later this Sunday, September 1st. In Rockstar’s very own words, “The Official Trailer for Grand Theft Auto V will debut here at the Rockstar Newswire and on the GTAV site this Thursday, August 29th at 11AM Eastern. Also look for it to debut on TV this Sunday night during Breaking Bad.”
It remains to be seen just what will be thrown into the trailer, although fans will definitely be able to look forward to a slew of (hopefully) new footage.
Next Story: DARPA Warrior Web Suit Project
- 2014-04-08: Grand Theft Auto V On PC, Xbox One And PS4 This June (Rumor)
- 2014-03-18: GTA 5 For PC Beta Test Emails Are Fake And Contain Malware
- 2014-03-02: Skyfall Train Fight Scene Created In GTA 5
- 2014-02-27: Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission
- 2014-02-06: Rockstar Developer Tweets Hint At GTA 5 For The PC