The LG G2 is the latest flagship from the South Korean consumer electronics giant, and we have heard some interesting stories about its launch in recent times, in addition to a Verizon signup page that reveals exclusive Qi wireless charging to boot. Well, no matter how famous a company is, there is nothing quite like the power of advertising to push out its latest products, and that is exactly what LG has done with the LG G2, in the opening match between Manchester United and Swansea City, with the Red Devils running away as victors, of course.
In fact, LG actually draped the stadium with banners of the handset, and to keep up with the 21st century tide of things, the digital billboards on the pitch also played ads for the LG G2 that is said to come with a special kind of design for a smartphone of its size, boasting volume as well as power buttons at the back of the handset. Do you think that the LG G2 is going to be able to take on the other Android-powered flagships that are in the market such as the Samsung Galaxy S4, the HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, and the Motorola DROID Ultra among others?
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-03-03: LG Joins Nokia And Takes A Potshot At Samsung As Well
- 2014-02-23: AT&T's LG G2 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-21: LG G2 With KitKat Compared Against G2 With Jelly Bean
- 2014-01-15: International LG G2 To Skip Android 4.4 KitKat Update In January
- 2014-01-14: Gold LG G2 Surfaces For Sale On E-Commerce Website