Google and Motorola’s Moto X has already been made available on AT&T starting at $199 last week, with the device expected to be made available on additional carriers soon after its release. Verizon announced earlier this week they’ll be selling the Moto X on August 29, but only through their online store. Well – the day is upon us and potential Moto X customers who are Big Red subscribers can now place their orders.
Verizon customers can now head over to the carrier’s website to place their order for the Moto X, which just like AT&T, is available starting at $199 with two-year contract, with a contract-less option available which will bring the Moto X into your hands for only $600. When purchasing the Moto X, you’ll have the option of either having the device shipped directly to you, or you can have it shipped to a local Verizon Wireless retail store, where they will no doubt attempt to sell you numerous upgrades and accessories for your new device.
The Moto X will be arriving on T-Mobile starting in August with an expected release on both Sprint and U.S. Cellular, so if you happen to not be an AT&T or Verizon subscriber, your opportunity to pick up this device will come soon.
- 2014-04-20: Verizon Galaxy S4 KitKat Release Expected May 2nd
- 2014-04-20: Verizon LG G2 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2013-11-19: Verizon Moto X Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-11-18: Verizon Begins Soak Test Process For Moto X Android 4.4 Update [Rumor]
- 2013-09-18: Moto X Developer Editions Go On Sale For $649.99
- 2013-08-23: Moto X Now Available On AT&T Starting At $199
- 2013-08-12: Google Play Edition Moto X Will Not Be Happening