If you were looking to get your hands on Motorola’s brand new Moto X smartphone, as it stands the handset is currently available via AT&T and will be arriving on Verizon come 29th of August, so what about the other carriers? Over the weekend it was suggested that the handset could be announced for other carriers “in days”, and sure enough T-Mobile’s CEO, John Legere, has announced via his Twitter account that the Moto X will be arriving on T-Mobile’s network in September. Unfortunately unlike Verizon’s tweet which had an affirmative date, T-Mobile’s September release is pretty vague.
Could we be looking at an early September release? Or could we instead have to wait until the end of the month? In any case since AT&T’s exclusive deal with Motorola is in place, there is a good chance that T-Mobile’s Moto X will not have access to the Moto Maker feature that allows customization, but rather T-Mobile customers might only have black or white to choose from. In any case hopefully T-Mobile will be able to provide a release date in the near future, so stay tuned for more updates!
Next Story: Mario And Luigi Perform Parkour In Real Life
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: T-Mobile's "Simple Starter Plan" Lowers Entry Cost
- 2014-02-11: T-Mobile Moto X Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-02: T-Mobile Moto X Android 4.4.2 Update Might Not Be Far Off
- 2013-11-22: T-Mobile's Moto X Receiving Android 4.4 KitKat Today
- 2013-11-06: Android 4.4 KitKat For T-Mobile's Moto X Leaked
- 2013-11-05: Moto Maker Opening Up For T-Mobile This Friday [Rumor]