When it comes to advertising their products, Microsoft has never been shy in comparing themselves against the competition, highlighting some of the disadvantages and flaws of their competitors’ products. Well a new advertisement has been released Microsoft where they basically show off the Nokia Lumia 1020’s camera abilities. Of course the “enemies” of the ad are the iOS and Android users where they are busy fighting with each other trying to capture the best photo, and there are even a couple of people in the audiences using the iPad to snap photos which is something of a faux pas.
In the meantime while everyone is busy jostling and stepping over each other trying to get the best photo possible, a couple is seated at the back with their Lumia 1020 that unsurprisingly has managed to capture a crisp and sharp image even from so far behind. In any case even if you don’t believe that the Lumia 1020 has the ability to snap better photos than the iPhone or Samsung Galaxy S4, it still makes for a pretty hilarious ad nonetheless. If you have a minute to spare, you can check out the ad in the video above.
- 2014-04-22 Over 1 Million Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Installs Estimated
- 2014-04-18 WhatsApp Beta For Windows Phone Reportedly Blocking SD Card Installation
- 2014-04-17 Cortana Is Off-Limits To Users Aged Below 13 Years Old
- 2014-04-16 Users Report Cortana Having Problems Setting Alarms
- 2014-04-15 Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-10 Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2013-02-14 Android And iOS Capture 91.1% Global Market Share
- 2012-12-10 Microsoft References Office Applications For iOS In Support Documents
- 2012-04-02 Microsoft/Nokia's ad campaign pokes fun at iOS and Android
- 2012-01-06 Xbox LIVE mobile gaming arriving on Android and iOS?