Samsung is going to unveil a brand new smartwatch next month, there’s no doubt about that. The company has already confirmed that it will be unveiling the Galaxy Gear smartwatch alongside the Galaxy Note 3 on September 4th. While there have been many rumors about the company’s new wearable gadget, not much is known about its specifications. Apparently sources working at Samsung Warehouse in Texas have leaked Galaxy Gear’s specifications to AmongTech. Since the information comes from an unofficial source, its best to take all of this with a grain of salt.
The Galaxy Gear is said to have a 1.5GHz dualcore processor with 1GB of RAM, an accelerometer, a 2.5 inch OLED touchscreen display that offers 320×320 resolution, a 4 megapixel camera that can record 720p video, Bluetooth 4.0, Android Jelly Bean and speakers in its strap. Two models of this smartwatch will reportedly be offered, one with 8GB and the other with 6GB on-board storage. 10 hours of battery life has also been rumored. There’s obviously no way to confirm if these specifications are true, for that we must wait until Samsung’s event on September 4th. Pricing and availability information has not been rumored right now, previous rumors suggest that the release might take place in October.
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors