Earlier this year, Square Enix announced it would be rebooting Eidos Montreal’s Thief for current and next-generation consoles. Four months after the game’s official reveal, the publisher has finally announced when we can all go back to enjoying the stealth-based action that the Thief series is well known for.
Thief will be making its way to North America on February 25, 2014 to the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC. For those of you in European and PAL regions will have to wait just a little longer as Thief will be released to you on February 28, 2014.
In addition to today’s news of Thief’s release date, Square Enix and Eidos Montreal have released a new trailer just in time for next week’s Gamescom event titled “Uprising.” The trailer stars master thief Garrett who claims not only has the city he lives in has changed, but he has changed as well. In Thief, Garrett will find himself caught between the increasing conflict between the Baron Northcrest and the leader of his city’s people, Orion, who speaks for the oppressed masses.
Hopefully by the time Thief releases, you’ll have decided whether or not you’re all in for the next generation of consoles, or if you’ll sit on the fence for a bit longer until the dust settles.RELATED
- Stop-Motion Mario Kart Video Is Extremely Impressive
- Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launches On PC, Mac On April 4, 2014
- Rayman Legends Headed To Mac On Dec. 12 For $20
- Xbox One Mod Makes It Possible To Play With PS4, 360, PS3 Controllers
- Follow: Microsoft, Sony, square enix, thief,