Almost every single day we get to hear a rumor or see a leak related to Sony’s upcoming Android flagship device, the Xperia Z1 a.k.a Honami. Sony is expected to unveil this device at the event it has scheduled on September 4th. The company itself has teased the Z1 and yesterday we got to see a purported press shot which showed off three color options that the Z1 is expected to be offered in. Most leaked Z1 Honami pictures we’ve seen up till now showed off the device in black. A new pair of pictures has leaked which shows off the white Sony Xperia Z1 in all its glory.
The white version has a black front panel and a silver frame that runs around the device. We saw this in yesterday’s leaked press shot as well, it is unclear as of now if the frame doubles up as an antenna. The Xperia Z1 Honami is rumored to have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quadcore processor, 2GB of RAM and a 20.7 megapixel rear camera capable of recording video in 4K resolution. It is said to have a 3,000 mAh battery. The Sony Xperia Z1 Honami is also said to be both dust and water resistant. [Images via Esato]RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: honami, Sony,