Yesterday we reported that thanks to a leak and a broken embargo, Assassin’s Creed 3: Liberation HD was revealed, although now the official details have since been announced. The game is expected to make its way onto the Xbox 360, the PlayStation 3, and the PC come early 2014. The game was originally designed exclusively for the PlayStation Vita and was unveiled during Sony’s press event at E3 2012, but for those looking to take their adventure on a bigger screen and different platform, Liberation HD will be the game you want.
The game will feature 15 new missions and has had its graphics redone to make it more in line with Assassin’s Creed 3. Some puzzles have been removed as they were originally designed for the touchscreen, and gamers can look forward to a remastered soundtrack as well. No specific release dates or pricing of the game were mentioned, but hopefully more details about its upcoming release will be revealed at a later date, but for now if you’re wondering what you will be able to look forward to, spare a couple of minutes and check out the trailer in the video above.
- 2014-04-13: Ubisoft And musterbrand Team Up For Watch Dogs Apparel And Accessories
- 2014-04-13: Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-07: Watch Dogs' Recommended Specs Leaked On Steam
- 2014-04-01: Ubisoft: No Watch Dogs Demo Planned
- 2014-03-30: Ubisoft Reiterates Their Commitment To Annual Assassin's Creed Releases
- 2014-03-21: Assassin’s Creed Unity Teaser Trailer
- 2014-03-19: New Upcoming Assassin's Creed Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-02-24: Ubisoft Exec Denies Assassin's Creed V Will Take Place In Feudal Japan
- 2013-12-23: Ubisoft States They Will Hesitate To Delay An Assassin's Creed Game If They Feel It's Not Ready