It was not too long ago when we brought you word that folks in Malaysia received an invite for an event that will be happening this coming September 18th, with speculation being traded around that this particular event could signal the introduction of the oft leaked BlackBerry Z30. Well, it seems that such an event is not going to happen in that part of the world alone, as BlackBerry did send out other invites for events on the same day in other countries, France and India included.
Who knows? This has led to speculations that point towards a highly anticipated BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) release for both Android and iOS platforms later this September 18th. After all, there were previous rumors that pointed out how a version of BBM will arrive at the corresponding App Stores by the end of this month. So, which do you think it is? Will it be a spanking new piece of hardware that will finally be announced later this September 18th, or will we see both iOS and Android mobile operating systems jump aboard the BBM bandwagon at long last? It might be difficult to see BlackBerry’s hardware business grow even if the Z30 does well, so perhaps they might want to pay more attention to software instead.
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-03-25: BlackBerry Cashes In On BBM With Stickers And Sponsored Posts
- 2013-10-27: BlackBerry Removes Queue For BBM For iOS And Android
- 2013-06-28: BBM Coming To iOS, Android 'Before The End Of The Summer'
- 2013-06-06: BlackBerry Messenger Releasing On iOS, Android June 27
- 2013-05-16: BBM For iPad Support Won't Be Available At Launch