Come 10th of September Apple is expected to debut the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C. One of the more interesting features about the iPhone 5S would be its rumored fingerprint scanner, which alleged leaked packaging photos have “confirmed”. Of course the photos weren’t exactly the clearest, but thanks to designer Martin Hajek, who was cooked up multiple Apple product renderings in the past, he has created a concept rendering that shows us what the iPhone 5S with the fingerprint scanner running on iOS 7 might look like.
Since Apple has yet to confirm anything yet, there are some questions that we’re sure would-be iPhone 5S owners are asking, such as how the ring would look like, and whether it’ll just be a simple band around the home button, or will it actually glow when in use? Hajek has attempted to create renderings showing it as a normal metal band, and additional renderings where the ring actually glows a nice blue/turquoise. The glow actually looks pretty good, but what do you guys think? We’re only a couple of days away from Apple making the announcement but do you like what you see so far?
Next Story: Sony A65 Listed As Discontinued
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-03: Galaxy S5 Versus iPhone 5s In Biometrics Test
- 2014-03-17: Asphaleia Jailbreak Tweak Lets You Use Touch ID To Protect Your Apps
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well