Shortly after Apple announced its iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C, several tech companies took it upon themselves to take some jabs at the new devices. Both Nokia and Microsoft took their respective jabs, but for some reason, Denny’s has decided to throw their hat in the ring with their ad which mocks the iPhone 5S.
Denny’s launched an ad through its Twitter account taking a jab at the iPhone 5S, specifically the gold color variant that will be available for sale starting next week. In the ad, Denny’s uses the standard Apple font to display the word “Pancake” while adding an “S” in Apple’s style as well at the end of the word. The tagline underneath the word “Pancakes” says “Always available in golden” while the ad display a stack of pancakes, which I’ll go out on a limb and say the look rather delicious.
It isn’t uncommon for some companies to launch their own ads in response to a company’s unveiling of a new product or service, and considering just how highly anticipated yesterday’s iPhone event was, we’re sure Denny’s was waiting patiently to hear of the gold iPhone 5S so they could launch their ad.
I don’t know about you, but I could certainly go for some pancakes right about now.RELATED
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Follow: iPhone, iPhone 5S,
- Seen at: twitter