Final Fantasy 14 has certainly had quite the bumpy start as the game’s director apologized for the game’s server issues and its digital sales being halted due to overwhelming demand. Thankfully, Square Enix has extended Final Fantasy 14′s free trial due to all of the server issues the game has been having, and today, we have even more good news, especially if you’re an iOS user.
Square Enix has launched the official smartphone companion app for Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn. Final Fantasy 14: Libra Eorzea includes a comprehensive database of the game that can be completely accessed offline and a character profile viewer that gives information on your character’s gear and attributes. Square Enix promises more features will be introduced in the future, although at this time, the publisher didn’t describe what new features we can expect.
Final Fantasy 14: Libra Eorzea is now available for free for iOS devices, although Android users will have to wait for their version to become available as Square Enix is still currently working on that version of the companion app. We guess Android users can’t complain too much for their version of Final Fantasy 14: Libra Eorzea being available as we’re sure they’re still pretty stoked Final Fantasy 14′s servers have been playing nice for the past couple of days.
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-04: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Phase 2 Launched
- 2014-04-01: Sony Japan To Get Limited Edition Final Fantasy XIV PS4 Bundle
- 2014-03-30: FF14's Producer Explains Why They Chose The Subscription Model
- 2014-03-21: Original Final Fantasy XIV's Downfall Was Due To Overly Designed Flowerpots (Amongst Other Things)
- 2014-02-24: Final Fantasy VII Remake Could Be A Possibility
- 2014-02-20: Future Final Fantasy Titles Could Arrive For PC
- 2013-11-18: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Releasing March 18 On PS3
- 2013-11-07: Final Fantasy 14: Libra Eorzea Now Available For Android Devices