The “cards” user interface can easily be found in a number of mobile apps that Google has developed for its various services. Latest service to receive this treatment is Gmail. An update is being rolled out today which brings a ”cleaner conversation view.” There are a number of design tweaks as well. This is purely a cosmetic change, the update isn’t a major one by any standard and does not bring any big new features.
The conversations view in Gmail for Android is now much cleaner than before The additional design tweaks include checkmarks for effortless multiple message selection, after which the user can easily see which messages they’re going to move, archive or delete. A nifty little feature has made its way onto the app nonetheless. This Gmail for Android update will now notify users if account sync is off. This way, users won’t accidently miss an important email. The update brings version number up to 4.6. Since the app is being rolled out in stages, it may appear available for users in different regions around the world, at different times. The app will go live in the Google Play Store the moment it is available in a particular region, it is available as a free download for all Android users.RELATED
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Follow: Android, gmail,