It was just this week when we brought you word that Google Wallet will arrive on non-NFC capable devices which run on Android 2.3 Gingerbread, making those as really, really old handsets, relatively speaking of course. Well, are there any other mobile platforms out there that might benefit from Google Wallet? Surprise of the day, the answer is a resounding “Yes!”. Google Wallet for iOS is now available to iPhone users, so that they can take advantage of this payment app.
With Google Wallet for iOS, one is now able to transfer dough to friends, keep track of numerous loyalty cards as well as nearby offers, as well as another PIN number for you to remember so that you can ensure nothing inside your Google Wallet would be spent even if you accidentally lose your tablet or smartphone. One thing you would want to take note of where Google Wallet for iOS is concerned – it will not support NFC connectivity on iOS-powered devices. Basically, as long as your iOS device runs on iOS 6.0 or better, you are good to go. With the many millions expected to pick up the iPhone 5S as well as the iPhone 5C tomorrow stateside, you can be sure that Google Wallet is about to receive a slew of download requests by then, too.RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: Google, iOS, wallet,