The Xbox 360 might have been around for a fair number of years already, but does this mean it has already run out of top tier games for the masses to enjoy? While many folks are looking forward to the new next generation consoles (Xbox One and Sony PS4), current generation consoles still pack quite a punch and the ability to draw top titles such as Grand Theft Auto 5, or GTA 5 for short. In fact, GTA 4 saw a resurgence in sales before GTA 5 rolls out officially, and here we are with word from Amazon UK that they have run out of GTA 5 for Xbox 360 stock.
According to Amazon UK, “due to high demand, orders placed for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360) from September 13 will be shipped as soon as we receive inventory”. Of course, those of you who are rocking to the Sony PS3 will still be able to place a pre-order for launch day delivers. This might be an early indicator as to which hardware platform the game will be more popular on, but it would not really matter for the developers themselves, right? After all, it is money rolling in both pockets anyways. Have you already placed your pre-order for GTA 5?
- 2014-04-16: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Trailer Recreated In GTA 5
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2013-09-22: GTA 5 Crashing For Older Xbox 360 Consoles
- 2013-09-16: Don't Install GTA 5 'Play' Disc On Xbox 360, Rockstar Advises
- 2011-03-22: Grand Theft Auto V Confirmed by Gilbert Gottfried, But For What Consoles?