Rockstar Games’ Grand Theft Auto 5 released just last week, with many console gamers probably spending every waking moment with the game. As such, DefendTheHouse has returned with a new series of Mythbusters videos aimed at popular video games where they attempt to debunk rumors of things you can inside of the game. Considering Grand Theft Auto 5 just released, you shouldn’t be surprised to hear they have focused their latest video on the hugely-popular game.
The first episode of DefendTheHouse’s Grand Theft Auto 5-focused Mythbusters contains a number of helpful tips, such as ways to successful evade police or even methods to take down enemies across land, air and sea in unique ways that don’t involve just shooting them in the face.
If you’re playing Grand Theft Auto 5 for hours on end and need to learn some new tricks, we highly recommend you check out DefendTheHouse’s latest Mythbusters video as it’ll most likely give you some great ideas on ways to improve how you play the game the next time you fire it up.RELATED
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Releasing March 18
- Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers
- Telltale Games Announces 'Tales From The Borderlands' Episodic Game
- New Destiny Trailer Shows Off More Enemies, Guns And Vehicles
- Follow: grand theft auto v, gta 5, rockstar games,
- Seen at: youtube