The other day we reported that Burberry would be getting access to the iPhone 5s earlier than everyone else. The reason behind this is because together with Apple, they were planning on filming their upcoming fashion show by using the device. We have seen Apple products used in the past to film high quality videos, so this would not be the first, although it would be the first by the iPhone 5s with its new camera, making it a good way to test the device in a more professional setting.
For those who are curious about the end result, Burberry has since released the full video which is around 15 minutes in length. If the iPhone 5s is a phone you’d like to get your hands on for videography or photography purposes, then the video above is definitely worth checking out as it would be a good gauge for its video quality. Admittedly the footage is pretty good and if it was not mentioned in the title, we might not have thought it was filmed entirely with the iPhone 5s, but that’s just our opinion, what do you guys think? Did the iPhone 5s do a good job?RELATED
- Apple Signs iPhone Deal With China Mobile
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- iPhone Launch On China Mobile Might Add $10 Billion In Yearly Apple Revenue
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- Follow: fashion, iPhone 5S,